03 / 8 / 2017 10.08am
Digital Communications Officer
Full time, Permanent
Digital communications officer needed for an innovative Digital team working across busy digital channels
• Do you understand digital data and statistics? Are you able to identify trends and provide insight?
• Do you enjoy working with others, helping them to get the most from digital?
• Have you a talent for design, knowing what works well across digital channels, websites and social media?
• Would you like to be part of a team working to develop a successful online presence and to generate online engagement?
If the answer is yes we would like to hear from you.
We need a digital communications officer to work across our large scale corporate websites, social media channels and intranet. Generating and analysing digital data and using your skills and knowledge to support us in designing and producing engaging visual digital solutions.
We are looking for an excellent communicator, with good organisational skills and a basic knowledge of HTML along with experience of:
• writing for the web
• working on an intranet and/or external websites.
• online analytics systems
• web content management systems
• social media channels
For an informal discussion contact Adam Worrallo on 0113 306 3027.
More information can be found on the job description.
To apply for this post please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advert closes Sunday 20 August 2017
Interviews will be held on Tuesday 29 August 2017