13 / 2 / 2017 11am
When: 14/05/2017 9am - 5pm and 15/05/2017 9am - 5pm
(Please note times are subject to change)
Where: ACC Liverpool
Address: Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, Liverpool, L3 4FP
Confed17 has a refreshed full two-day programme that is structured around six conference strands. These strands contain a mix of plenary sessions, panel discussions, debates, seminars and workshops that means you can engage in a variety of different ways to gain new knowledge, insights and learning in the areas of most interest and importance to you.
The programme strand themes for Confed17 are:
- Digital – Making transformative change a shared reality through use of technology.
- Integration – Joining together the gaps in health and care.
- Leadership – Guiding the vision of better services from the front.
- Money – Getting the most out of scarce taxpayer funding.
- Transformation – Delivering service change at pace and scale.
- Workforce - Making the most of talented and motivated staff.
Please keep an eye on this page and follow @Confed17 on twitter for the latest programme updates and information. If you have any questions about Confed17, please contact our events team on 0844 800 5987 or email Confed17@nhsconfed.org.
"The solutions to our challenges lie in whole system change, collaboration and a values based approach, delivering for the people we serve not organisational sovereignty. The NHS Confederation annual conference is one of the best places to bring all of the systems together to explore those possibilities."
CEO, NHS Foundation Trust