20 / 4 / 2017 5.06pm
Has your organisation or local area rolled out an initiative you’d like to share with colleagues across the country?
Submit a case study and showcase what’s happening where you are at Confed17.
Our Member Showcase, located within the exhibition hall, provides a dedicated space for NHS Confederation members to share their learning, good practice and achievements with conference delegates from across the UK.
We’re inviting case study submissions from members on our six conference themes
- Digital: Making transformative change a shared reality through use of technology
- Integration: Joining together the gaps in health and care
- Leadership: Guiding the vision of better services from the front
- Money: Getting the most out of scarce taxpayer funding
- Transformation: Delivering change at pace and scale
- Workforce: Making the most of your workforce and bank
Each submission will be displayed within the Member Showcase for delegates to take away and will be published on the NHS Confederation website. A small number will be selected to deliver a 30-minute presentation, providing an opportunity to delve deeper into the case study and take questions from the audience.
Simply complete our case study template and email your submission to Joy.firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday 9 May.
Please note this is only available to members of the NHS Confederation, its networks (NHS Clinical Commissioners, Mental Health Network, NHS Partners Network and the National Association of Primary Care), and the Welsh NHS Confederation and Northern Ireland Confederation.
The Member Showcase is sponsored by Skills For Health.