26 / 4 / 2017 9.12am
We are running a competition to win a free place at Confed17, our conference and exhibition in Liverpool on 14 and 15 June, so you can take part in the unmissable debate on what lies ahead for the health and care service.
The winner will have access to the full two days at Confed 17 and can join any session you book on to.
To enter, all you have to do is follow our Twitter channel @Confed17 and re-tweet our tweet. The competition closes on the 31 May 2017 and a winner will be drawn at random. The winner will be chosen from those who have both followed us and retweeted our specific tweet.
Terms and conditions
Who can enter
- The competition is open to residents of the UK and excludes employees (and their families) of the prize provider, NHS Confederation.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over on or before 30 April 2017.
- Entrants must have a valid NHS email address and staff badge or have a valid NHS provider email address or staff badge.
- We reserve the right to verify your eligibility and to check your identity. You will be asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility. Your failure to provide such proof in accordance with the timescales set out herein will result in your disqualification from the competition. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
- Any person who breaches any of these terms and conditions will be excluded from access to the competition.
- Prize is non-transferable, the winning user cannot give the place to another person.
- No company or organisation accounts will be accepted.
- Accommodation and travel is not part of the prize.
- The winner will be chosen from those who have both followed us and retweeted our specific tweet.
Closing date and selection of winner(s)
- One winner will be selected at random and they will be contacted within seven working days of the competition closing date (31/5/2017) we have the right's to end the competition before the agreed closing date.
- We will tweet the winner’s Twitter account from the @Confed17 Twitter account. The winner must then direct message (DM) us with their email details.
- The winner will have 48 hours from the time of the winner notification tweet to claim the prize. To do this they must contact us, prove their eligibility and provide their email address.
- If a winner does not respond within 48 hours they forfeit their prize and an alternative winner shall be selected without the need for us to verify your details.
- During the period of this competition there will be multiple tweets, you may retweet as many as you wish but will only be entered once.
- If you have already booked onto Confed 17 you will not be entered into this draw.