Thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to this event
This NHS Confederation event on the 2015 Comprehensive Spending Review (CSR) was designed for and open exclusively to our Associate Partners. Following publication of the Comprehensive Spending Review (CSR), this event helped our Associate Partners get a better understanding of the main issues and implications of the CSR for the NHS, enabling them to effectively plan and develop their NHS-facing business activities over the longer-term:
- gaining intelligence on key decisions made within the CSR and how, where and when NHS funds will be allocated
- hearing from NHS organisations on what this means for them and how it will affect their planning processes.
- getting insight into how the CSR fits into the wider health and care policy context.
Programme speakers included:
- Anita Charlesworth, Health Foundation
- Caroline Clarke, Royal Free London NHS FT
- David Hare, NHS Partners Network
- Prof Joanne Hackett, UCL Partners
- Dr Johnny Marshall, NHS Confederation
- Paul Doyle, HM Treasury
- Paul Healy, NHS Confederation
- Paul Jenkins, Travistock & Portman NHS FT
- Sally Burlington, LGA