Confed17, our new-look flagship annual conference and exhibition, will be held at the ACC Liverpool on 14 and 15 June, just one week after the General Election. The full two day event will bring together the whole health and social care community, strengthening relationships and showcasing innovative solutions to meet the changing needs of organisations across the NHS and wider health and care sector.
What is new?
Following feedback from last year, the event programme has been revamped into a new two-day format, providing the same value, content, exhibition time and networking as previous years, but requiring less of your time out of the office and money spent on accommodation. Costs for tickets have also been capped at last year’s rates to ensure you continue to get excellent value for money at our events.
• Refreshed full two day programme
• First ever Communications Conference
• Full day NHS Employers workforce summit
• New fringe programme
Book your place to take part in challenging healthcare discussions, to ensure your organisation is represented and to hear the latest expert thinking.
Programme and speakers
Confed17 is structured around six conference themes with a mix of plenary sessions, panel discussions, debates, seminars and workshops.
The plenary themes for this years main stage are:
• Understanding the implications from Brexit and what is needed to protect NHS services and staff
• Exploring local campaigning and how to engage the public on NHS transformation
• Evaluating the future of the localism agenda and the prospects for further health devolution
• Celebrating the NHS and championing where we lead the world
• Looking to the future and considering the potential for consumer-led healthcare
To find out more about our main stage and breakout sessions visit the programme page on our event microsite. Please note the programme is subject to change so we would encourage you to follow Confed17 on twitter and LinkedIn to avoid missing these important updates.
Guest speakers include:
• Simon Stevens, Chief Executive of NHS England
• Prof Ian Cumming, Chief Executive of Health Education England
• Niall Dickson, Chief Executive of NHS Confederation
• Elisabetta Zanon, Director of NHS European Office
• Jill Rutter, Director of Strategy and Relationships for British Future
• Nadra Ahmed, Chair of the National Care Association and co-covenor of the Cavendish coalition
• Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt MP, Secretary of State for Health
Please note session bookings for Confed17 are open and have limited capacity. To avoid missing out on the sessions that are of great interest to you, book your place today.
A host of key NHS suppliers and partners including well-known names and innovative new organisations, will be showcasing their latest products and services in the event’s exhibition halls. View the interactive floor plan to find out who is booked to exhibit at Confed17.
A wide range of supporter, exhibition and branding opportunities are available for Confed17. For more information about how to get involved, please download our Confed17 supporter brochure or contact our commercial team directly by either emailing email@example.com or calling 0844 800 5987.
Find out more and book your place
For all the latest news and information about Confed17 please visit the conference microsite where you can book your place.
For enquiries contact Confed17@nhsconfed.org or telephone 0844 800 5987.
Register for breakout sessions
Once you have booked your place at Confed17, you will receive a confirmation email providing you with access to the session booking system where you can then select those sessions you wish to attend. Please note session bookings are only available to those who have secured their place at Confed17.