04 / 4 / 2017 2pm
Help shape our policy and influencing activities
- Join our virtual reference groups to input and feed into our work on finance, quality improvement and local health partnerships. Find out more about the benefits of being a Virtual Reference Group member and how to get involved.
- Keep an eye our weekly member update for calls for evidence and consultation responses.
- Participate in member surveys on the key issues facing the NHS.
Get involved in our work programmes
- Showcase your good practice case studies.
- Share your views and ideas through our NHS Voices blog.
- Attend events and meetings on key work areas
Use your member benefits
All members of staff within your organisation can benefit from our member products and services. Help your staff get the most from membership.