06 / 10 / 2015 5.39pm
Whether you simply want to take full advantage of your member benefits, get more involved in our work programmes or play an active role in helping to shape our policy and influencing activities, you can connect with us in the ways that suit you.
Help shape our policy and influencing activities
- NEW: Join our virtual reference groups to input and feed into our work on finance, quality improvement and local health partnerships. Find out more about the benefits of being a Virtual Reference Group member and how to get involved.
- Keep an eye our weekly member update for calls for evidence and consultation responses.
- Participate in member surveys on the key issues facing the NHS.
Get involved in our work programmes
- Showcase your good practice case studies.
- Share your views and ideas through our NHS Voices blog.
- Attend events and meetings on key work areas
Use your member benefits
All members of staff within your organisation can benefit from our member products and services. Help your staff get the most from membership.
Our membership team is here to help
Our membership team is always on hand to talk to you about and ensure you get the most from your membership, as well as discuss all the different ways you can participate and get involved. Get in touch with the team at any time at email@example.com or on 020 7799 6666