21 / 8 / 2017 3.23pm
Five senior leaders from across the NHS Confederation group have been named in the Health Service Journal’s list of 100 most influential people in the English NHS and health policy.
Usually published at the end of the calendar year, from 2017 the list will have a summer ‘refresh’ to recognise the changes that can take place within 12 months.
The five Confed leaders are:
- Amanda Doyle, Co-Chair, NHS Clinical Commissioners
- Sir Andrew Cash, Vice-chair, NHS Confederation; Chair, NHS Employers Policy Board; Chief Executive, Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Danny Mortimer, Chief Executive, NHS Employers; Deputy Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Niall Dickson, Chief Executive, NHS Confederation
- Stephen Dorrell, Chair, NHS Confederation.
Read the full list on the HSJ website