23 / 6 / 2017 Midnight
NHS Confederation members and partners can subscribe to our range of email newsletters to keep up to date with all the latest healthcare news, views and analysis.
Manage your newsletter subscriptions
You can subscribe or unsubscribe to any of our newsletters by logging onto our website and updating your newsletter subscriptions within your personal profile.
It only takes a few moments to register with us if you haven't already done so.
To unsubscribe from other NHS Confederation marketing communications please email Marketing@nhsconfed.org with UNSUBSCRIBE ALL.
Our range of email newsletters
- Members only: gain a round-up each morning of all the NHS and health and care related news.
- Members only: benefit from weekly updates and insights on NHS-wide developments, find useful resources and ways to get involved on the key issues.
- Members only: keep up to date with a summary of all major healthcare policy developments, latest research findings, facts and figures, plus expert commentary and signposts to further information.
- Open to all: understand how EU policy impacts on the NHS, get updates on the latest pan-European healthcare developments and find out about EU funding opportunities and chances to share innovative practices with European colleagues.
- MHN members only: keep up to date with the latest news, views, events and resources from the Mental Health Network and how you can get involved.
- NHSPN members only: benefit from the latest news, views and resources of specific relevance to independent sector organisations delivering NHS clinical services.
- All: Find out how you can engage with and showcase your services to the NHS with our latest supporter and exhibitor opportunities.
- All: register for our newest bulletin which collates all of the latest information about the implications of Brexit on the health and care system.
We are always keen to hear what you think of our member services so please do drop us an email if you have any comments or feedback you would like to give on on our range of e-newsletters.
If you experience any difficulties in receiving our email newsletters, please get in touch with our web support team.