19 / 10 / 2016 2.20pm
Engaging with the local growth agenda can bring the NHS several benefits
, from access to external funding sources to tailored workforce supply and transformation planning.
Our NHS local growth adviser is on hand to support you to make the most of this opportunity.
If you're a sustainability and transformation plan lead or NHS board member in England, get in touch with our adviser
- understand the background to local devolution plans and how to influence them
- review opportunities for potential partnership working with other public, private and third sector organisations around issues such as estates, workforce supply and retention, prevention and public health
- establish relationships with local economic leaders, including local and/or combined authorities and LEPs
- develop new metrics that record how we drive prosperity, in line with other sectors
- explore opportunities for NHS colleagues to take positions on non-health sector organisational boards, widening their local influence.
You can also contact him for an informal chat or to arrange a board-level discussion at Michael.email@example.com or 020 7799 8668.